Includes: Barbe Lake, Bradley Lake, Beautiful Lake, Beaver Lake, Childs Lake, Clearwater Lake (Complete), East Blue Lake, Footprint Lake, Glad Lake, Gull Lake, Grand Rapids (tailrace to bridge), Joey Lake, Lake Athapapuskow (Partial-Little Athapap), Laurie Lake, Liz Lake, Mid Lake, Paint Lake, Perch Lake, Scotty Lake, Singush Lake, Tramping Lake, Twin Lakes, Two Mile Lake, Upper Ospwagan Lake, Velde Lake, Verrall Lake, Webster Lake, Wekusko Lake, Wellman Lake, West Blue Lake,
Bold font = new for 2023
AEM Digital maps are compatible with the following Lowrance chartplotters:
- HDS Button models, Gen 1 & 2
- HDS-5, HDS-7, HDS-8, HDS-10
- HDS Touch models, Gen 2, 3, Carbon, Live & Pro
- HDS-7, HDS-9, HDS-10, HDS-12, HDS-16
- Elite Models
- Elite-4 Chirp/HDI, Elite-5M, Elite-5 Chirp/HDI, Elite-5Ti, Elite-7 Chirp/HDI, Elite-7Ti, Ti2 & FS, Elite-9 Ti, Ti2 & FS, Elite-12 Ti & Ti2, + All "Ice Machine" versions
- Hook models
- Hook-4, Hook-5, Hook-7, Hook-9
- Hook2 Models
- Hook2-5, Hook2-7, Hook2-9, Hook2-12
- Hook Reveal models
- Hook Reveal 5, Hook Reveal 7, Hook Reveal 9
Note: AEM maps are not compatible with ay units having an 'x' suffix (example: Hook2-7x). 'x' suffix models have no chartplotting capabilities
Note: Special chips compatible with Elite 5, Elite 5 DSI & Elite 4 units available on request - contact us directly (requires non-standard 1gb or 2gb chip)
Free shipping within Canada on chip purchases over $99. Expedited shipping options available.
Customers can return an un-opened AEM Digital Map chip within 30 days from purchase for a partial refund. The amount to be refunded will be the amount paid by the customer minus any shipping costs incurred by AEM (typically $15-20 CDN). After 30 days from purchase, un-opened AEM Digital Map chips can be returned for store credit (i.e., an AEM digital gift card).
Finally got to use it. Very good job will make exploring a lot safer thank's for all your work.
First time user
Still learning to use the system. So far it works nicely with our Lorance trail and waypoints set in prior years for newly added lakes!
The sonar is so accurate